Look what we found when we got home from camping!

This little guy decided to fly into Tyler's ear while we were up camping. Jay and I tried and tried to get it to come out.  Jay never saw it go in, but Tyler came over and told me about it and when I looked in his ear I could just barely see it.  That was the last we saw of that guy until about a week later.
We decided to see if we could get it to come out with a little hydrogen peroxide.  We let it bubble and bubble.  I was about ready to give up.  I decided to give it one more look and see if I could see anything and I could.  It finally made its way out of his ear, it had died of course. 
When it first went in his ear when we were up camping he told me he could hear it in there buzzing for almost a day before it finally died, pretty sick. 
This isn't the first bug we have gotten out of Tyler's ear. Last summer we found one too, which sounds like I don't keep my kids clean but I hate dirty ears so I know those are kept clean.  I just don't know why bugs like his ears so much.

1 comments:

Randi said...

what?! I am impressed that he tolerated it so well