Teichert Family Campout

We had my side of the family's camp out the first weekend in August.  This year we camped for four days and three nights because we never have enough time to play when we do three days two nights.  The kids still didn't think it was long enough.  There was still so much more to do.  It didn't seem like it was that much longer then before to me either, but we had a great time.  The kids played in the water and most of them dunked a few times.  This year we took with us a niece from Jay's side with us and she was the dunking champion.  I was worried about camping with Elly this year since she could walk, but she turned out to be really easy.  She did do some wondering but not to far away.  She got as dirty as I figured she would, but I don't think there was a clean kid up there, which is one of the things I don't mind about camping.  The kids can get good and dirty.
Mason and Devin became really good buddies while we were camping. They played so well together.
Devin was doing some dancing for me.
Mason getting dried out from playing in the river.
This could be a boy but it is Elly.
Tyler and Autumn playing in the water.  I don't have hardly any pictures of Tyler camping this year because he was off playing the whole time.
Elly and Leah hanging out and eating (one of the things your do while camping.)
The group of us getting ready for our annual shooting competition.
Jay telling everyone the rules for the shoot out.
Elly and Autumn on their way back from picking flowers.
Me taking my turn shooting.  I won the first round and lost in the second round.
Jay shooting.  He made it to the championship where he lost.
Mason and Elly
Mason looking cool in my shades.
Mason dunked all the way with the help of my sister doing it for him.
Some of the kids that we had with us.  We are missing 9 more that were there just not in the picture.
My cute little cowboy.  He loved that Ammon let him wear his hat.
Finally some pictures of Tyler and yes he is goofy.
Tyler playing in Crystal lake.
Tyler and Gracie in the lake.  This water is the coldest water I have ever felt.  These kids feet were freezing.
My other handsome cowboy.
Jay and I  and our kids at Crystal Lake.
My family.  Everyone made it this year but my sister and brother that are serving missions right now.  My brothers wife had to leave for work the day before so she isn't in the picture, but everyone else is there. I believe we had 37 of us up there this year.

Some of the kids catching a ride in the back of the truck back down to camp where we got in our own vehicles and headed back home.  It was a great week.  We played games and had fun just visiting and spending time together.  The kids can't wait until next year when we get to do it again.

1 comments:

Bill & Ellen Thompson said...

i loved reading your blog and looking at the pictures of your summer reunions. I love your family. sounds like you had a great summer.