Just some pictures of Drake.
The whites of his eyes are pretty yellow in these pictures, but they are looking much better now.

Drake really isn't this chubby. I think it is because his face is resting on his chest.

I think he is just so cute, but I am his mom.

He was looking a little yellow so he spent the day taking in the sun.

Just happened to catch him with a smile on his face. You can see his dimple pretty good too.

7 comments:
He is just so adorable! He just keeps changing every time I see him.
He is very cute!
So fun to see all your new posts about baby Drake... he is so cute and I hope that I can come over soon to see him in person. You sure have a cute family and it looks like things are going very good for you!!
How cute! What a fun picture to have of him, it's such a good smile! Okay I guess when he's smiling I'll say Mason but the rest still make me think he looks more like Ty. Wow you've been blogging away...trying to make me look bad.. I get it..I'll post some more pictures...sometime soon. But don't get you hopes up though it always takes me awhile. And a lot of them are still trapped inside my laptop until I get that figured out I don't have much else to post.
Amber,
Congrats! I have been a horrible blogger but am wanting to start again. I had our 4th on March 2nd so they are very close. How in the heck did you find time to blog already?? I am almost a year behind so I'd better get cracking!
He's very cute, congrats!
Love that cute little smile!!!! I still can't believe you had Drake the day after we saw you at my mom's. You were the tiniest, skinniest pregnant lady I've ever seen and there you were sitting on the floor with your kids, etc. and having a baby the next day! Awesome!!! It was so fun to meet your kids in person. Too bad we missed Jay. You've got such a beautiful little family.
So cute! Congratulations!
Post a Comment