I have hated my teeth all through High School, but during my senior year a kid called me scraggle tooth Teichert it made me hate my teeth even more. I was all ways worried about smiling because I didn't want anyone to see my teeth. They really bothered me, even my little boys noticed that my teeth weren't straight. One night we had dinner with an Orthodontist, of course he noticed them too. He told me after I had my baby to come over and he would fix them. After Elly was born I called him up to see if I could come over and so I got my braces on on April 8, 2009. He told me it would take about two years. My mouth hurt for a couple of months and I hated them pretty much everyday, but I wanted straight teeth.
Almost two years later on March 3, 2011 I got my wish. I finally have straight teeth and it was worth every minute of it. I love my teeth now and wish I could have done it earlier. I don't like to post pictures of myself but this time I will make an exception. It is hard to tell in the first picture how bad they were but just trust me they were bad.
I love my teeth but still hate to have a picture taken.



3 comments:
Love them, they look so good!!
HOT Mama!!!
B*E*A*utiful! Before and After!
Post a Comment