Since we have been home Elly has not stopped wanting to hold him. Every few minutes she comes up to me and says "hold you baby Drake, mommy." I love the way she says it. If Drake cries and I don't pick him up as soon as she tells me then sometimes she will start to cry too. She really has adjusted pretty good so far, not to say she hasn't lost it a couple of times. She is doing better then I thought she would.
Mason has been such a great brother. He loves him so much and has been such a great helper. He is always happy to hold him for me while I do some of the things that need done. He has been really gentle with him.Poor Tyler has hardly got any time with him since he has been in school. Tyler told me having a new baby isn't that fun because all they do is sleep. He has got to hold him for a few minutes each night before bed. He has been really good with him and a great helper to me.
When people tell me they will take my kids so I can rest I think they don't realize that my kids have been really good at helping me and letting me rest.
Drake has been pretty cute when he is awake. He will just sit there and look around and he with sit there awake for about and hour. I have been surprised that he has had such good eye control. I know with Elly it took her a good month or two before she could do that.

1 comments:
Congratulations!!! He is so cute. I can't wait to see him.
Post a Comment