The last weekend of February the boys decided they wanted to try Pee Wee wrestling. I have been putting this off for as long as I could because I don't want to be running kids from one thing to another already. I figured that wrestling wouldn't be to bad since it is only a month long one night a week is practice and one night a week is a meet. The only problem we have had so far is they want to wrestle each other even more then they were already doing.
They have loved every minute of it. They were very excited when they got their singlets. It takes me days to get them out of them after they put them on for practice.
I finally remember to take my camera last week so we have pictures of that. I have video the other nights and it is hard not to laugh. They just look so cute out there. They know you need to get them on their back but they don't know the moves to get them their, but they are doing pretty good.
Grandpa Teichert did teach them a move after he watched the video of them wrestling and they did that move over and over the next week.
It has been fun to watch them. We only have one more week and then it will be over. The boys are calling this last meet their state tournament, which I think is pretty cute. They were very excited when Jay was able to make it to their meet last week. It was the first one he was able to be to since he was out of town the week before. We made sure he blocked out his day this week so he can be there for the final one.

0 comments:
Post a Comment