Here are some pictures from dying Easter eggs. We ended up dying the Easter eggs a couple of days before Easter since we were going to be gone. This was Elly's first really experience with dying the eggs. She wouldn't let anybody help her and got more of the dye on her hands then on the eggs. She was pretty sassy about it, but she had fun.
Mason has been into pulling weird faces a lot lately and so every time I would try and get a picture of him this is what I would get.Tyler has always been very serious about dying the eggs. He loves it and wants the kids to do it the right way. I wonder where he gets that from.
Waiting for their eggs to change color.
After dying the eggs we had a little treat. My kids aren't big ice cream eater so when they all wanted some I was pretty surprised.
After ice cream they all got into pulling weird faces.
My cute little kids, minus Drake, with the eggs they dyed.
We all put our names on at least on eggs every year, the kids really like trying to find their egg.
Mason's egg and the egg with the family drawn on it.
Elly was to tired by this time and so she wouldn't hold her egg for me. All she wanted was to hold her teddy. She is my kid that asks you to put her to bed and it almost always happens right after eight if you haven't put her down by then.
My favorite eggs, I wish I would have wrote on one of the eggs "The Stilson's." I guess there is always next year.

0 comments:
Post a Comment