One Month old

Drake's first month with us has gone by way to fast.  He was so good for the first few weeks, he slept and ate good, but by the fourth week he started to be really fussy in the evenings.  He spits up more then any of my kids ever have and he seems to have a belly ache about the time I need to start dinner.  The poor little guy.  I don't know how he has managed to grow since it always seems like he spits up about as much as he ate but he has grown.  He is now 9 lbs. 6 oz. and 21 1/4 inches longs, which means he grew 2 pounds and almost 2 inches.
We are loving him and have had a lot of fun with him in our home.  The boys do really well with him and Elly loves him so much it makes you nervous what she might do to him.  She definitely has those days where she is very jealous of him and all the time I spend holding him.

This little guy thinks that he is hungry all the time and if he doesn't get food fast then his fists head straight for his mouth. We just love him.  I love the way he smells right after his bath.  Since he spits up a lot that smell doesn't last very long.
He is just a little cutie.

0 comments: