A Wonderful and Rare Day

During the days that Elly was sick I had a few hours of all three kids asleep while Tyler was at school.  It was so nice to take a shower without any of the kids crying or trying to talk to me, it was peaceful.  I don't normally make Mason take a nap because when he naps then he won't go to sleep at bedtime.  I had him take a nap this day because he looked so tired.  I told him he needed to lay down and get some rest because he had a game that night and needed all his energy.  He laid down and was asleep before the other to fell asleep.
They look so sweet when they are sleeping.  They really are pretty good kids when they are awake too.
One of the nice things about Elly, she is so good to take her nap every day and at night most of the time she will tell me she wants to go to bed.  She has only cried a few times when we have put her to bed.  I love it.  She has spoiled me.
He is just so sweet!

1 comments:

Tom and Jen Loveland Family said...

This is something every mother needs! Sweet, cute, sleeping kids. :)