Mason's fifth Birthday!

Mason turned five on the 17th of April.  His birthday was while Elly was sick and since her cousin had the same thing as her we still had birthday for him with Dean and Charity's family. 
I am not a cake decorator, but Mason is into baseball right now and he wanted a baseball mitt for his birthday cake.  I did a field instead since I could do it and he was pretty excited when he got home and say the cake.  He loved it. 
Mason with part of his present from Dean and Charity's family.
He got a head lamp for camping from us and
a batting helmet.  He wanted a helmet so bad, so he was very excited when he opened it.
Dean and Charity's family gave Tyler and Mason a hitting stick.
Mason wore his helmet the rest of the night.  He looked so cute in it.
Happy Birthday Mason!  We love you so much. 
He is so fun to have in our family.  He has such a cute smile and is a big tease, which isn't always fun but is most of the time.  He is turning into a great big brother.  Him and Elly have been having a lot of fun together the last few weeks which has been really nice for me. Him and Tyler are good friends too and it is fun to watch them play together.  I love you Mason.

1 comments:

Taffy and Tony said...

I think the cake looks awesome! Good job.