Drake's 11 months old

The time has flown... I can't believe how fast he is growing up.  He is the worst about letting me take pictures.  He doesn't hold still normally so wanting him to hold still long enough to take a good picture is our of the question.  This one was the best I could get and since we have been so busy I didn't even get time to do any kind of editing to it.
Here is the start of him getting mad at me for taking pictures.
After a lot of tears.
And more tears.
This was it.  He lost it and wouldn't sit up for me again.  It was a sad time for him.
He is one of those kids that can instantly have the biggest and most tears pouring down their face over nothing.  He can make you feel so bad for him every time he does it even though we know he is fine.

1 comments:

Randi said...

awh! what a cutie! and really the face in the pillow crying is too funny!