WHY??

The other day I was vacuuming my couches out, which took forever.  I was glad that Elly and Mason were playing so nice together so I could get some work done without them in the way.  When I finally finished this is what I found waiting for me in the bathroom I had just clean.  This is why a mothers work is never done. 
They had taken all the pillows, blankets, stuffed animal, toys off the shelves and most of the books and stuffed them into the bathroom.  Why? I still don't know why they did this.  They weren't even playing with it.  They had put the stuff in the bathroom and had gone down to play in another room.  I wasn't very happy and luck for them they got to put everything back all by themselves.
I don't know why it is that kids are always wanting to play in the room that was just cleaned.  They don't keep it clean once they get there and after they have done their damage they want to go to the next room.  This is why my house is never clean.  They just follow behind me and are ready to make the next mess.  I know someday this part will be over but I don't think I will miss it.  Everyone says you will but right now I say I won't.

0 comments: