LOVE DAY

For Valentine's Day I died the pancake batter pink and made each of the kids pancakes that said, "I love you."
Since Jay had left for work early that morning we didn't get to see him so we texted him a picture of this for Valentines.  The kids thought it was great.
 
We sent this one to him too.  We waited all day to hear something back from him and never did.  Sometimes he doesn't get back to his phone until the end of the day though.
This is was our Valentine's day looked like, at least until the afternoon when most of it had melted.
The funny thing about this day was my three older kids picked red or pink to wear all on their own.  I put Drake in his so he could be in the spirit of the day.

Mason wanted to take a picture of Drake and me since I was getting a picture of all of them.
Tyler made this cute hat at school.  The kids thought Drake looked so cute in it.  He didn't care for it and only left it alone long enough to get one picture.
Jay wasn't able to come for Valentines because of bad roads and getting off to late so we didn't see him until the next night.  The kids opened a little Valentine from us that night when Jay got home from work.
Drake got a little basketball and a car from Cars.
Elly got this dress that spins so good and a girl car from Cars 2.
Tyler and Mason got a hoop for door, a basketball and a car from Cars 2 also.
We had a great Valentine's Day, except for not getting to have Jay home that night.  Jay had balloons with candies delivered to the house for Elly and I.  We love our four little kids.

0 comments: