We have been talking about taking the kids out to shoot for a few weekends now. We finally did it. The day was so nice. We packed some hot dogs, the kids and the 22and headed out. Jay forgot their BB guns which they weren't very happy about.
The kids love wearing the ear things.
Tyler got a picture of me with the other kids. Elly really was happy, I don't know why she looks so mad here.
Mason wanted to take a picture too.
I don't know how I missed getting a picture of Mason shooting but I did. I only have pictures of Tyler and Elly.
Elly loved playing in the dirt and playing hide and seek.
Drake did pretty good. It was kind of hard since he is at the stage where they are crawling around. He found a few rocks to chew on and lots of dirt to play in. I finally had enough and put him in the back of the car so he could crawl around without putting everything in his mouth.
Tyler shooting
These two started to get cold about the time we were getting ready to go so they climbed in with Drake to play in the back.
Jay cooked our hot dogs on for us. I like doing it this way instead of the fire. I don't like having to wash all the coats because they smell like fire. Plus the hot dogs are at least okay tasting this way.
All the kids on the way home. They all had fun and it was nice to get to spend sometime together just us.
He has such pretty blue eyes. His little face here makes him look like he is a chubby but I am starting to think more and more that he is going to be little like Mason was. Cute little boy.

0 comments:
Post a Comment