Flying

My sister's husband to be, Dalan, made all the kids dreams come true.  From the first time he flew up to pick her up all the kids have been dreaming of going for a ride in his airplane.  Dalan was so nice to take everyone that wanted for a ride.  When my kids heard he was going to take them they had the biggest smiles on their faces.  I went up with Tyler, Mason and my little brother, Ammon.  Elly didn't want to go or I she would have come with us.  As soon as the kids were buckled in you could just see how excited they were.  Mason said a few times, "this is so fun"!  He loved every minute of it.  He looked out the window the whole time. 
 Tyler was in the middle so he couldn't see much, but he still loved it.  All the kids had buckets on their laps just in case anyone got sick while they were flying.
 Mason doesn't look to excited here but the sun was really bright in his eyes.
Here is a view of my parents house from the airplane.  I know tons of grass and there just keeps getting more and more.
A view of my little home town that I love.
Elly decided that she wanted to go when we got back so I sent her up with my little sister.  She was really excited when we buckled her in...
then while they were taxiing and taking off she started to cry.
Thankfully once they were up in the air she stopped crying and they told me she loved it.
So thanks Dalan for taking the time to take us all for a ride.  It was fun to see how excited the kids were and what a great memory.  The kids will remember it for a long time.  They loved it.  I thought it was pretty fun too and really neat to see our beautiful valley from up there.

1 comments:

Taffy and Tony said...

How fun! Love the pics! And I bet Dalan already earned some major favorite uncle points with that!