Sick kids!!

The kids and Jay all had a flu bug a couple of weeks ago.  Then came the coughing and runny noses that never seem to go away until it warms back up in the summer.  Drake was the only kid that didn't get it.  I was so glad, but it didn't last.  He got it one evening and the poor kid just screamed and screamed.  He would be okay if he was held but after a few minutes that wasn't good either.  I did a lot of pick him up, then put him down.  I finally had to leave the room with him so Jay could get some sleep.  Drake and I were up until two in the morning trying to get him to sleep.  I think he finally just wore himself out.  I was dreading the next day.  I was thinking it was going to be like that night, but he was really pretty good.  He had a low fever so he slept most of that day which was nice since I was pretty tired too.
I am so glad he is feeling better.  I hate having sick kids.  He looks so sweet doesn't he?

0 comments: