Football season is here!

The time has come for Tyler to start Flag football.  This year when I asked if he wanted to do it he told me he did. So we have been doing this since school started and it has been fun to watch him play.  Mason is wishing I would have signed him up to play but the form said 2nd and 3rd graders so I didn't even think about it.  I wasn't very happy when we got there and found kids his age were playing.  Mason wasn't either and he hs asked me about it every game.
 The first night of games Tyler caught a pass and ran it for a touchdown.  That was fun to see.  He is loving it!  It is nice when they have practices too because the field is by our home so he can walk over there and I don't have to hurry and drop everything to run him there.
He is having fun and we only have a couple more weeks to go before it will be over for the season.

1 comments:

Taffy and Tony said...

Looks like fun! And I don't blame Mason for being a little upset--I would be too!