We had a storm come through one day that had some pretty good hail stones. It also put a lot of rain down fast. Our kids love when we get these kind of storms because that means big puddles to ride their bikes in.
Since we are at the end of the street our gutters are always over flowing when we get rain storms. The boys love ridding their bikes through it. When I was a kid I would have loved it too.Elly thought she wanted to play in the water until she got in and found out that it was cold water.
Mason going through the water.
I decided to have them put their swimming suits on instead of their clothes.
We had their cousins at our house that day too so they got to get in on the fun. The boys loaned them some clothes so they wouldn't get theirs dirty.
Tyler and his cousin, Kason, after they had been ridding through the puddles. This picture makes me glad I had them change out of their clothes.
Mason and his two cousins, Autumn and Karleigh.
This crazy girl, Autumn, was laying in the water pretending like she was swimming.
Kason laying in the water. Crazy kids!
The kids had a great time. They got good and dirty. When they finished they let me wash them off with the hoes because I wouldn't let them in to clean off in my bathroom. They were good sports about it. I know if I was a kid and saw puddles like that I would want to go play in them too and your only a kid once so make some good memories.

2 comments:
FUN!! I love the underpants picture of the two boys! Hilarious!
I swear you guys get a storm like that every year! ha ha!
Post a Comment