We took one last camping trip over Labor Day. We went with my sister-in-laws family, which we have done before. The kids love playing with all their kids and they had so much fun together. These three crazy kids were playing on the trailer singing at the top of their lungs, sometimes it sounded a little like screaming.
There were lots of four-wheeler rides. Tyler and his cousin just ridding around camp together.This is a favorite place for the kids to hang out. They didn't care if they were going or not they would sit on them and pretend they were.
Uncle Dean talking the little kids for a ride.
While we were there the kids caught some little fish in the stream by us and one of the kids caught a lizard. The kids played in the stream a lot of the time or shot their BB guns.
One of the many faces this cute guy pulls.
They looked so nice and clean by the time it was time to head home.
Elly and her cousin Porter. These two are pretty funny they get along pretty good but they can have their moments with each other.
Jay and Tyler after a ride.
You got to love this kid and the faces he pulls.
Drake of course was with us and this was about the happiest he was the whole time we were there, when we were loading up to come home. I won't lie this camping trip was fun for my whole family except me and I usually love to camp, but Drake was terrible. Since he slept by me he wanted to eat all night long, which is bad because he has been sleeping through the night for months. Then Elly kicked me in the back all night and Mason woke up crying every night because he was cold, isn't that what happens when you climb out of your sleeping bag. I wanted to leave every night and go home because I knew I wasn't going to sleep anyway. I laid awake one morning early just waiting for it to be time to get out of bed. Since I had nothing to do I figured out how many time the material was used in one of the blankets we were sleeping with. It wasn't fun. The days were a lot better but night I dreaded. I don't know why this time was like this because we camped a few times this year and they did great the other times. It made me glad we were done for the year. Hopefully next year is better.
Some of the kids by the stream where they were fishing.
Trying to get one of the fish they saw.
Jay had something on him and it was making Elly a little nervous.
When he got a hold of it he put it on her. She was very nervous about it.
Then Jay was kissing this little guy. Elly didn't know what to think of this.
She did finally hold the lizard the kids had caught in her hand.
These two sitting in the wholes where the tires for the trailers sat.
Mason taking a seat in one of the holes too.
The kids had fun so I am glad we took them up for one last camping trip.

0 comments:
Post a Comment