The kids loved doing the gingerbread houses so much last year they wanted to do it again this year. This year we decided it might be easier to do one house instead of the village. It was and the kids stayed for the whole thing this year. They all help and had fun putting the candies on the house.
They of course have to have one picture where they can be weird.
Our sweet little Drake loves pictures.
Elly loves having hers taken too.
These two are getting to be pretty good friends. They sure are cute too!

1 comments:
Hey Amberly, I just got caught up reading on your blog! For some reason, it doesn't always show up on my blog when you have posted, then I get way behind when I go look . . . Anyway, your kids are growing up so much! That Elly is going to be a heart-breaker! What a gorgeous girl. Great job to her on the gymnastics. And I can't believe how big Drake is getting. Feels like I haven't seen you guys for quite awhile. Anyway, I'm thinking of you and all your family. You are wonderful and in my prayers every day.
Post a Comment