I can't believe she said THAT!

Elly and I were in Wal-mart the day before one of the hunts was going to open so the store was packed with men and their carts were all loaded.  By the time we finally finished loading our cart we headed to the front to find most of the check-out where opened, which is amazing.  We soon found out all of them had a long line.  We headed to the shortest line and started to wait.  We had three people in front of us all with very full carts.  I stood there just waiting and trying to keep the kids from crying and adding even more stuff to our all ready full cart.  After a few minutes Elly turns and asks me why it's taking so long.  I explained to her and thought she was satisfied with but answer.  It turns out she wasn't and was going to do something about it.  There as a lady standing in front of us waiting her turn.  Elly turned to her and in her loudest and rudest voices says, "Hey Lady! Move it"!  I wanted to die.  I was so embarassed and started having the talk about how rude and you don't talk like that.  The lady turned around a just started laughing.  She then told me she was a pre-school teacher and hears kids say things like that all the time.  She told Elly she wished the line would go faster too.  Thank goodness she was so nice about it.  I hate when you get people that give you rude looks over things my kids say.  I don't like what they say either but they are just kids and say what they think.  I don't think I will ever forget that day.  I wanted to hide and act like I didn't know her.  It is funny now but wasn't then.

0 comments: