We finally made it up to see the lights the Thursday before Christmas. Jay doesn't really love this tradition that I love to do with the kids but he goes anyway. The kids loved it and were really good. It worked really good having the stroller for Drake because the boys took turns pushing him. Mason got a little cold when we were almost done with the light because he didn't put his snow pants on, but he said he wasn't too bad.
This was the first time I have ever been to Temple Square and been able to walk in on the temple grounds. The kids were very excited to climb the stairs and see those beautiful doors. This was the only time we let Drake out of his stroller.
This picture is dark on the kids but the red lights are my favorite ones and I always make my kids get a picture here.
This is always a favorite of all of ours.
Some of the pretty lights reflecting off the water.
Of course I loved this tree all covered in red lights.
The Temple is so beautiful. It is fun to hear the things the kids said about it when we were there. I want them to love the temple so much. I feel like taking them to see the lights is a special thing because they also get to see the Temple and feel the spirit that sounds it.

0 comments:
Post a Comment