I can't believe my little boy is one year old. We didn't do anything really special for his birthday because he wasn't feeling good at all. He had a fever. He spent most of his birthday cuddling, sleeping and crying. It wasn't a very happy birthday for him. He was happy when he opened his birthday present because the Tylenol had kicked in.
Drake got this toy he can push while he walks with it. My sister has one and the kids all love it. He loved it too and so did the other kids.
The nice thing is the front comes off so he can play with that and someone else can push the other part around.
We celebrated his birthday a few days later when he felt better. I had seen this caterpillar and decided to try it. It turned out pretty cute but there are somethings I would do different if I did it again.
Our cute little birthday boy!
While we were singing to him he was enjoying the frosting.
He had fun testing his cupcake.
He did a pretty good job of getting it all over himself.
Happy Birthday my cute little boy! We love you so much!

0 comments:
Post a Comment