I love when I find this...

I had a couple of days last week where I would go looking to see what Elly was playing and this is what I would find, her fast asleep.  I love when she will just put herself to bed. 

She always has to have her thumb and it use to be her blanket, which I took.  She has been through many things that she will get attached to.  I finally have to take them because she wants to spend the whole day sucking her thumb.  She has had teddy bears, baby dolls and is now on to this unicorn.  This one has been the worst because the horn is always up her nose. 
She sure is a cute little girl.
She is my best kid about talking a nap or going to bed at night.  She know after lunch is over we go to bed.  There are a lot of days where she will be in bed yelling for me to come tuck her in.  This is one of the great things that make my life just a little easier.  I love having kids that will take that nap that gives me the little break I need to get things done.

0 comments: