Pee Wee Wrestling has started!

The boys started my favorite season.  I love Pee Wee wrestling.  It goes by so fast, the kids love it and it is so fun to watch them.  This was the first night of wrestling matches.  They each get to wrestle three times.  It takes one hour and the kids are tired after.  Wrestling is such a good workout for them too.
Mason, his coaches and one of the boys he wrestle.
Tyler is the farthest one back in the black singlet.  I tell the boys every time get your kid and bring them right in front of us to wrestle.  Sometimes they listened and sometimes they don't.
Mason
Tyler is the one with the E on his singlet. 
I love watching these two boys, Tyler is so determined and Mason is so aggressive.  It is just fun to see them work at something they love.

0 comments: