He's a Monkey!

The other day I was in the basement and could hear someone was in the kitchen getting in to something so I yelled up to find out who it was.  When there was no answer I had to go looking.  This was what I found.
Drake on the table cramming anything and everything he could find in his mouth.  We had a few snacks on the table and he was loving it.
He looks so sweet and innocent though.
His mouth was so full he ended up spitting part of it out.  He didn't want me to have it though he wanted to finish eating when is mouth wasn't so full.
The potato chips were one of his favorite thing he found on the table. 
He thinks he is pretty funny when he gets on the table.  I hate it and can't even count how many times I pull him down a day.
The kids are getting better about remembering to put their chairs all the way under the table and anything else he can climb away or this is what we find.
The kid is a monkey!  He has no fear and loves to climb up anything he can.  If he thinks he wants up he will try and climb it.  This is one of the bad things about kids becoming mobile, nothing is safe anymore.  It's a good thing he is so cute.  It makes it harder to be mad at him.

1 comments:

Randi said...

I can't believe he is such a climber already! ha ha watch out!