Everyone is always tell you who they think your kids look like. My kids have a hard time telling themselves apart if there is only one of them in the picture. I think all of my kids look pretty much the same. I only make one kind, if you don't believe me take a look and see if you can tell me who they are. I included two of each to help make it easier.
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
Here is a picture of Jay we believe at about eight months old. There are definitely similarities between him and the kids. Everyone says they look just like their dad and you can say it is true even more now that you have seen this picture.
I tried to find a picture of myself about this same age but had no luck. This one was two months old and the next one I was two so it is hard to say if their is any of their mother in them or not.




2 comments:
I'm guessing that the last one is you and second to last is Jay. And all the ones above that, wow! I don't know. Your babies all look a lot alike. I thought they all looked like you or your family, but after seeing the little kid pic of Jay, I guess you all look alike! Weird.
Okay, so I just revisited this and there were words this time (none when I looked before), so dismiss my first sentence. I feel really dumb!
Post a Comment