Hair gone WILD

I wanted to do her hair curly for church because it looks really cute.  We haven't done it like this for a while and her hair has grown so it was pretty crazy when we let it out.  I am going to need to get a little bigger curler.  I was worried it wasn't going to settle down enough for church.
 It did and I think it turned out pretty cute.  I still want to try some bigger curlers though.  She was so cute pulling all kinds of funny faces and only a few nice smiles.  She has started tipping her head when I say I want a cute smile.  She is a funny girl.
What a cutie!

2 comments:

Randi said...

holy hair! so adorable!

Taffy and Tony said...

I love the curls! But I think I need lessons on how to tame them. I tried them on my girls awhile back, and we got curls like the first photo that never did really calm down!