First tooth!!

We had a very unhappy baby at our house for at least a week.  None of my other three kids have had a hard time with teeth.  They have had a low fever and been a little cranky.  Drake was terrible!  He was so hot that I was nervous and had him sleep in bed by me a couple of nights.  That always tells me they are bad because I don't let my kids sleep with me.  He wouldn't let anyone hold him and cried all the time.  He is normally a pretty happy kid so him crying all the time was hard for me.  He seemed so miserable.  He finally got his first tooth on the 16th of October and then a second tooth came in on the 20th.  The nice thing was we got two teeth out of it.  I am not looking forward to him getting more teeth if this is how it is going to be.  It is nice to have my happy baby back.  His two little teeth are so cute, but very sharp we have already learned!


0 comments: