One night we took the kids and went fishing. We cooked dinner while some tried to fish but it mostly turned into the kids playing in the water and nobody catching any fish. We went with Jay's brother, Dean and his family. The kids had fun digging a ditch and trying to get the water all the way down it.
Tyler tried fishing for a few minutes but gave up after a while and went back to play with the kids.
Jay helping with the little kids.I think this little guy is so cute! I love those pretty eyes!
This little girl has started pulling faces at me every time I try to take her picture. She thinks she is pretty funny. The faces she pulls are sometimes better then when she says "cheese" that one is getting pretty scary anymore.
My sisters cute little girl. She was in the middle of eating dinner that is why her face is dirty. She was so sweet.

0 comments:
Post a Comment