Birthdays

I am not a person who loves my birthday to come around.  I don't like getting old and older.  I am already finding that my body doesn't move and work as good as it did when I was younger, I miss that.  I wish my hair would remember how to grow only brown hairs and forget the gray hairs it is adding. I don't feel old enough for my kids to be as old as they are.  I know I am not old but I wish the years would slow down instead of going so fast. 
This year I got a knock at my door from someone delivering flowers to me from my husband.  They were so beautiful.  It definitely made my birthday nice.
 Elly loved them as much as I did and wanted some for herself.  She wanted me to take a picture of her with my flowers.  Cute girl.
I love flowers and if I could have fresh flowers on my table everyday I would, but since I can't I love when I do get them.  Some people think it is a waste but it brights up any day when you see them.  Thanks Jay for the beautiful flowers.  I loved them.

0 comments: