The kids had drug free week at school a couple of weeks ago. To start the week off they all dressed in red. At school the first day all the classes came toegether to sing the songs they learned. My boys of course didn't tell me about this, the parents were invited to come and watch, I found out by accident. So Jay and I surprised them and showed up. When they saw we were there they wouldn't even look at us. They get weird when they have friends around. I know I am not a cool parent but come on they could at least smile for us when I talk a picture of them singing.
The pictures aren't great because I was trying not to embarrass them. You can tell Mason is trying not to look at us. Tyler has the orange almost red colored mask on his face and is looking in completely the opposite direction of us. KIDS!!We did have fun getting them ready for the different things each day. Our favorite was crazy hair day so we took a picture. We didn't do anything to crazy but if they do it again we might. Tyler just wanted his hair spiked every where and since it is short that was about all we could do with it.
Mason wanted his spiked like Tylers but since his is long it was pretty hard to get spiked. This was the best we could do but he still loved it and it was pretty crazy.

0 comments:
Post a Comment